- Download and install DC Unlocker cracked version from the link which is provided at the end of the article.
- Now put a NON-TELSTRA SIM (other than telstra network sim) into your Telstra ZTE MF668 3G USB Modem.
- Connect your modem to your PC and let it install all the drivers as required by zte modem.
- Run DCCRAP.EXE.
- Change Manufacturer from Huawei to ZTE or just leave automatic.
- Now after a few second close the dashboard / software / connection manager and Click on Detect button (magnifying glass).
- Now you will see the status of your zte modem on the window.
- On the right hand side Click on Unlock button.
- After a few second your unlocked Telstra ZTE MF668 3G USB Modem is in your hand.
- Just create a new profile and you have done.
Users who like my post can like my Facebook Page.
Telstra ZTE MF668 3G USB Modem unlocker and installation guide