Recently, In market there are various new models have been launched. Modems comes with outdated software and drivers and one need to keep it updated manually. As, you might already know that latest version comes with various bugs fixed and one should must update his PC with latest software and drivers to keep enjoying uninterrupted internet.
What is new in Huawei Drivers v4.25.11.00?
- It supports Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, both x86 and x64.
- Added pid and Protocol ACCORDING to specification.
- Fixed the issue can not WWAN That Connect in ROM CDMA Card in Win8.
- Fixed the issue that airplane mode Change of datacard in windows 8.
What is new in Huawei Drivers v4.25.18.00?
- It also supports Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, both x86 and x64.
- Fixed the issue that ipv6 Failure Data transfer in Dual mode.
- Reserve PIDs for LMT.
What is new in Drivers v4.25.22.00?
- It supports all the versions of Windows including Windows 8.1 both 64 bit and 32 bit operating system.
- Fixed the issue of memory leak in test performance.
- Fixed the issue of BSOD When loading WWAN Driver for 005HW Product.
What is new in Huawei Drivers v5.01.05.00?
- It also supports Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 both 64 Bit OS and 32 Bit OS.
- Close SS feature When device not Support Remote Wakeup.
- Optimize MAC address query Flow.
- Fixed the issue WWAN That can not Connect After Recover from PUK mode.
- Fixed the issue of BSOD When inserted in Windows 7/Win8 WWAN.
What is new in Huawei Driver V 5.01.06.00?
- It also supports upto Windows 8.1
- Support HCK2.1 logo test.
- Fix the issue of BSOD in win8.1.
- This version is based on version 5.01.05.00
Above all mentioned Huawei dongle drivers can be downloaded from the download link which is provided at the end of the article. You can also download latest Huawei mobile partner with latest version 5.01.06.00 drivers from the link which is provided at the end of the post.
How do I install the Huawei drivers in PC?
1. Download the drivers from the download link which is provided at the end of the article and unzip in a folder.
2. Disable the antivirus.
3. Connect the modem to the computer and run the file DriverSetup.exe (For both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit edition drivers will be installed automatically) (Drivers are installed in the background, so you will not see any installation process, just wait 20-40 seconds and it will be automatically finished ).