Recently, after the success of Huawei E5372 WiFi MiFi router, Huawei has launched its upgraded version Huawei E5373 WiFi router in various places. Previously, I had successfully unlocked Huawei E5372Ts-32 Telstra Australian WiFi Mobile Router and I had shared with you also. As you might already know that Huawei E5373 has also been launched in Australia with the help of Telstra network and it is unlockable also. If you are also a owner of Huawei E5373 WiFi MiFi Router and want to unlock it, you can unlock it in only 6 USD. After unlock you can use any another network provider sim in it.
How to unlock Huawei E5373 WiFi MiFi Router :
1. Make sure your Huawei E5373 WiFi MiFi Router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a non acceptable Network sim on your Huawei E5373 WiFi MiFi Router. (You have to use another network provider sim, which is currently locked to).
3. After changing the another network providers sim on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi switch the device on. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Huawei E5373 WiFi MiFi Router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android Device.
5. Connect your Huawei E5373 WiFi MiFi Router with PC and got to http://192.168.8.1/simlockrequired.html and login to your device’s dashboard at http://192.168.8.1. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open your Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your Huawei E5373 WiFi MiFi Router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Huawei E5373 WiFi MiFi Router is unlocked forever.
Note : Don’t try to insert wrong codes into your Huawei E5373 WiFi MiFi Router, otherwise Huawei E5373 WiFi MiFi Router will be locked permanently. You can purchase from any server or contact email@example.com to get unlock code for your Huawei WiFi / MiFi router in only 6$.