I provided you various unlocking solutions for free. I keep providing you unlocking solutions for Huawei, ZTE, Micromax, Alcatel, Novatel, Nokia, LG, Samsung, Vodafone, Airtel, Aircel, Idea, Reliance, Tata Docomo, BSNL, MTN, Glo, Vodacom, Safaricom etc. Recently two users approached to that he has by mistake formatted his Micromax MMX310G modem and his modem is not detected by PC. He is not able to use his Micromax MMX310G modem anymore. Means his modem is dead now. Today I am going to provide your Micromax MMX310G modem firmware which will help you to recover firmware of your modem. Micromax MMX310G modem firmware size is around 22 MB and can be downloaded from the link which is provided at the end of the article.
Step by step guide to upgrade the firmware of Micromax MMX310G Modem free :
- Download Micromax MMX310G Modem firmware from the download link which is provided at the end of the article.
- Extract it using winrar or any zip software to a folder.
- Now you will get a file named MMX310G_MICROMAX_INDIA_V5.384.exe.
- Now double click on the above file to run.
- Now the software will be open like this.
- Now plug your modem into usb port of the PC.
- Let the Micromax MMX310G modem install required files.
When your modem will be detected by above mentioned firmware then press start button to flash the firmware of your modem.
Enjoy and don’t forget to like my Facebook Page.
Note : During the firmware upgrade don’t unplug your modem, otherwise your modem will be dead.