ZTE SoftBank 203ZT router can be unlocked by a correct NCK code. Our team can provide the correct unlock code of ZTE SoftBank 203ZT router. Once the router is unlocked, you can use the default SIM card as well as other. Unlocking is one-time work, means everytime you will change the SIM card, there is no need to input the code. Once unlocked, you can use ZTE SoftBank 203ZT worldwide.
How long we need to wait for an unlock code of ZTE?
The approximate delivery time for a ZTE unlock code is 1 to 24 hrs.
The average response time for a ZTE unlock code is 2 hrs (based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock ZTE SoftBank 203ZT Router?
1. Switch off ZTE SoftBank 203ZT.
2. Change the default SIM card with any other network provider SIM card.
3. Connect to PC with USB cable or connect to a smartphone or tablet using its WiFi or for the best results connect to Windows PC using its USB cable.
4. Open My Computer >> Virtual CD-ROM.Connect to a smartphone or tablet using its WiFi or for the best results connect to Windows PC using its USB cable.
5. Install on PC or connect to a smartphone or tablet using its WiFi or for the best results connect to Windows PC using its USB cable.
6. Browse for 192.168.0.1.
7. Login to the ZTE SoftBank 203ZT using admin.
8. It should automatically redirect to the unlocking page, if not, then search for SIMLock / NCK / unlock code option.
9. Enter the correct unlock code which is provided by modemsolution.com and click OK.
10. Once the correct code is entered, your ZTE SoftBank 203ZT will be unlocked permanently.
You can now use any other network provider SIM card as well as the default in your ZTE SoftBank 203ZT.