ZTE B880 aka ZTE Xiao Xian 2 is now official in China. However, there is no pricing and its availability details has been noticed.
The ZTE B880 is equipped with a 5-inch LCD HD (720 x 1280 pixels resolution) touchscreen display and boasts a 64-bit MediaTek MT6735 quad-core processor (Cortex-A53). It has 1GB of RAM and Mali-T720 Graphic Core. The 8GB built-in storage is expandable via an external microSD card slot.
The ZTE B880 (ZTE Xiao Xian 2) packs an 8-megapixel rear-facing camera with LED flash, while it also houses an 8-megapixel front-facing camera for selfies / video calling. Both rear and front-facing cameras feature CMOS image sensor.
In terms of connectivity options, the ZTE B880 include GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, micro USB, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n (2.4GHz). It supports TD-LTE 2500(B41) MHz, FDD-LTE 2100(B1)/1800(B3) MHz, CDMA2000 800(BC0) MHz and GSM 1900/1800/900 MHz bands of China. In its 4G LTE mode, the phone can download a file with maximum speed of 150Mbps and upload speed limit is 50Mbps.
The ZTE B880 comes with a fingerprint sensor and runs on MiFavor 3.0 plus, based on Android 5.0 Lollipop OS. It is fueled by a 2,400mAh battery. It also supports dual-SIM (micro-SIM) with dual standby functionality. It will be available in yellow, blue, white, orange, red, pink and blue colour options.
ZTE B880 specifications :
- 5-inch LCD HD touchscreen display
- 720 x 1280 pixels resolution
- 64-bit MediaTek MT6735 quad-core processor (Cortex-A53)
- 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM
- Mali-T720 Graphic Core
- 8-megapixel rear-facing camera with LED flash / 8-megapixel front-facing camera
- 4G LTE, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, micro USB, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n (2.4GHz)
- Fingerprint sensor
- MiFavor 3.0 plus, based on Android 5.0 Lollipop OS
- 2,400mAh battery
- dual-SIM (micro-SIM) with dual standby functionality