Xolo has launched a new smartphone, dubbed as Q710s. It has been priced at 6999 INR for India.
The Xolo Q710s is powered by a MTK 6582M 1.3 GHz Quad Core processor, coupled with 416 MHz Mali 400 MP2 GPU and clubbed with 1GB of RAM. The smartphone features a 4.5-inch IPS touchscreen display with a resolution of 960 x 540 pixels, 245 PPI and 256 K color depth.
The Xolo Q710s supports dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby functionality and runs Android v4.4.2 KitKat OS out-of-the-box. It houses an 8-megapixel rear-facing camera with Auto Focus, and 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera is also available for selfies and video calling.
Connectivity options included in the device are USB 2.0 Hi Speed, Bluetooth V4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Hotspot, WLAN, GPS with AGPS, FM radio and 3.5mm sound-jack. It has 8GB built-in storage, which is further expandable with up to 32GB of microSD card.
The Xolo Q710s is backed by a 2000mAH battery, which is rated for standby time (3G) up to 600 hours and talk time (3G) up to 12 Hour. It measures 135 x 67 x 8.85 mm dimensions.
Specifications of Xolo Q710s :
- 8-megapixel rear-facing camera with Auto Focus
- 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera
- USB 2.0 Hi Speed, Bluetooth V4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Hotspot
- WLAN, GPS with AGPS, FM radio
- 8GB internal storage
- 2000mAH battery
- 8.85 mm thin
- MediaTek MTK 6582M 1.3 GHz Quad Core CPU
- Mali 400 MP2 @ 416 MHz GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 4.5-inch IPS display
- 960 x 540 pixels resolution
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- Android v4.4.2 KitKat OS