Walton has listed a flagship smartphone in the company website of Bangladesh, dubbed as Primo Z. The firm has not revealed the price and its availability details yet.
The Walton Primo Z support a single 3G SIM slot and features a 4.7 inches Full HD (1280 x 1920 pixels resolution) display with IPS2, OGS, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 and LTPS technology. The phone houses a 16-megapixel BSI (3264 x 2448 pixels) rear camera and also boasts a 4MP BSI front camera onboard.
The Primo Z comes has 16GB built-in storage, but no expansion slot available to expand the storage. Connectivity options included in the device are Wi-fi, WiFi Hotspot, GPS, A-GPS, Bluetooth v4.0, micro-USB v2.0, OTG, FM Radio and 3.5 mm sound-jack. The smartphone is running on Android 4.4.2 Kit-Kat OS.
The Walton Primo Z is backed by a 2.2GHz Quad-core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 800), coupled with Adreno 330 GPU, alongside 2GB of RAM. It has a set of sensors like Accelerometer (3D), Gyroscope, Gravity, Linear acceleration, Rotation vector, Light (Brightness), Magnetic Field (Compass), Orientation and Proximity.
The Primo Z measures 136.9 x 65 x 10.2 mm dimensions, and packs a Li-polymer battery of 2300 mAh capacity. The whole weight of the device is 139.5 grams with battery.
Specifications of Walton Primo Z :
- 4.7 inches Full HD IPS2, OGS LTPS touch display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1280 x 1920 pixels resolution
- 16-megapixel BSI rear camera
- 4-megapixels BSI frontal camera
- 16GB ROM
- 3G, Wi-fi, WiFi Hotspot, GPS with A-GPS, Bluetooth v4.0, micro-USB v2.0, OTG, FM Radio and 3.5 mm ear-jack
- Android v4.4.2 (KitKat) OS
- 2.2GHz Quad-core processor
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 chipset
- Adreno 330 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- single SIM
- 10.2 mm thickness
- 2300 mAh Li-ion Polymer battery
- 139.5 gms weighs