VOX has launched a new smartphone in India with a price Rs 3999, the Kick K7. It can be purchased online in India through snapdeal.
According to the online listing, the VOX Kick K7 comes with dual-SIM slot (WCDMA+WCDMA) and supports dual-standby functionality. The phone is powered by a 1.2GHz dual core processor and further combined with 512MB RAM. It runs Android KitKat 4.4.3 OS out of the box, supports gravity, proximity and light sensors.
The Kick K7 comes with 5-inch LCD touchscreen display, coupled with FWVGA 480 x 854 pixels resolution. It houses a 3.2-megapixel rear-facing camera and also boasts a 1.3-megapixel secondary camera at the front. Connectivity options include bluetooth, Wi-Fi, 2G, 3G, GPS with Google map, micro-USB, FM radio and 3.5mm sound-jack.
The retailer says, VOX Kick K7 has built-in 4G internal storage, which is expandable (up to 32GB). A lithium-ion battery of 1400mAh capacity is rated for talk-time up to 150 minutes and standby time up to 180 hrs. The device is only 8.5mm thick.
Specifications of VOX Kick K7 :
- dual-SIM slot (WCDMA+WCDMA) with dual standby
- 1.2GHz dual core processor
- 512MB RAM
- Android KitKat 4.4.3 OS
- 5-inch LCD touchscreen display
- FWVGA 480 x 854 pixels resolution
- 3.2-megapixel rear-facing camera
- 1.3-megapixel front shooter
- bluetooth, Wi-Fi, 2G, 3G, GPS with Google map, micro-USB, FM radio and 3.5mm sound-jack
- 4G ROM
- 1400mAh Li-ion battery