How to upgrade Huawei E960 router firmware ? – Before proceeding the firmware update of Huawei E960 router, i want to tell you something. Firmware update improves the performance of the router. So, before proceeding the firmware update process check that your really need firmware update or not.
How to check the firmware version of E960 Huawei Router ?
1. Connect your Huawei router E960 using LAN cable to PC.
2. Now log in to the router admin page by accessing http://192.168.1.1. in your browser.
3. Use Log in name as Admin and password admin or password. (Default password, if you have not changed earlier).
4. After log in you will see the connection status page.
5. Now click on Advance Settings and then Click System.
6. After clicking on System, you will find the firmware Version of Huawei E960 router.
7. Here you will get the firmware version of the router.
Now check the firmware version to which you want to update. Still want to update the firmware of your Huawei E960 router then proceed with further steps :
1. Download the firmware version from the download link which is provided at the end of the article.
2. Save the file at desktop of PC and unzip it in a folder.
3. Now double click on the FmcUpdate.exe file.
4. Click on “Check”.
5. Now, It will tell you your current version of your router and the update version of the router 246.11.12.09.114sp01.
6. Click on “Update”.
7. Now your E960 router will updated.
8. Once completed it will prompt download successful. If the download fails, rerun the FmcUpdate.exe file again.
Now log in to router E960 again and see the firmware version.
Download Huawei E960 router firmware update
Unlock Huawei E960 WiFi Router
which is the Driver for this modem?
It is LAN port router, no additional drivers is required.
Comments are closed.