Huawei E5336 3G mobile Wi-Fi router (modem) is recently launched in various countries, including the Philippines, with highest 21.6 Mbps download speed. E5336 is also known as Huawei E5336s. You can get another model E5336s-2 in the market. In speed, Huawei E5336 is like Huawei E586 router, which can also be unlocked with correct unlock code. The best part of unlocking is after unlocking your E5336, you can use any another network provider sim also, as well as current locked SIM. It will not only support your current network, but you can use another network countries SIM also. It is useful when you are moving from one country to another country.
How long we need to wait for an unlock code of Huawei?
The approximate delivery time for a Huawei unlock code is 1 to 8 hrs.
The average response time for a Huawei unlock code is 20 minutes (based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock Huawei E5336 3G 21.6 Mbps Mobile Wi-Fi MiFi Router?
1. Make sure your Huawei E5336 3G 21.6 Mbps Mobile Wi-Fi Router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a nonacceptable Network sim on your E5336.
3. After changing the another network providers sim on your E5336 Huawei WiFi / MiFi, switch the device on. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Huawei E5336 3G 21.6 Mbps Mobile Wi-Fi Router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android Device.
5. Connect your E5336 router with PC and go to http://192.168.0.1 and login to your device’s dashboard at http://192.168.0.1. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your Huawei E5336 Router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Huawei E5336 3G 21.6 Mbps Mobile Wi-Fi Router is unlocked forever.
Note: Don’t try to insert wrong codes into your Huawei E5336 3G 21.6 Mbps Mobile Wi-Fi Router, otherwise it will be locked permanently.