According to the online retailer, the Sony Xperia E4 runs 4.4.4 (KitKat) OS with Sony’s custom UI and further can be updated to Android 5.0 Lollipop. It is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core processor and coupled with Adreno 330 GPU. It is equipped with 1GB of RAM and also an 8GB internal storage is available and supports up to 32GB of microSD card.
Xperia E4 features a 5-inch Quad HD IPS (960 x 540 pixels) display with Scratch resistant glass. It houses a 5MP rear sensor and also a 2MP front-facing camera is available for selfie. It is backed by a 2300mAh battery, that is rated for up to 12 hours 43 minutes of talk-time and up to 696 hours of standby in 2G network.
The handset measures 137 x 75 x 10.5 mm and weighs 144gms.
Sony Xperia E4 specifications
- Android 4.4.4 OS – upgradable to Android 5.0 Lollipop
- 5? qHD 960 x 540 IPS screen
- 1.3 GHz quad core processor
- 8 GB storage / micro SD support / 1GB RAM
- 5 MP main camera / 2 MP front-facing
- Customisable Sony camera app
- 2,300 mAh battery with Sony STAMINA mode
Sony Xperia E4 comes in black and white variant colours, will be shipped till Mar 15, but no specific date has been revealed.