ZTE Vodafone R216-Z router can be unlocked by a correct NCK code. Our team can provide the correct unlock code of ZTE Vodafone R216-Z router. Once the router is unlocked, you can use the default SIM card as well as other. Unlocking is one-time work, means everytime you will change the SIM card, there is no need to input the code. Once unlocked, you can use ZTE Vodafone R216-Z worldwide.
How long we need to wait for an unlock code of ZTE?
The approximate delivery time for a ZTE unlock code is 1 to 24 hrs.
The average response time for a ZTE unlock code is 2 hrs (based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock ZTE Vodafone R216-Z Router?
1. Switch off ZTE Vodafone R216-Z.
2. Change the default SIM card with any other network provider SIM card.
3. Connect to PC with USB cable or connect to a smartphone or tablet using its WiFi or for the best results connect to Windows PC using its USB cable.
4. Open My Computer >> Virtual CD-ROM.Connect to a smartphone or tablet using its WiFi or for the best results connect to Windows PC using its USB cable.
5. Install on PC or connect to a smartphone or tablet using its WiFi or for the best results connect to Windows PC using its USB cable.
6. Browse for 192.168.0.1.
7. Login to the ZTE Vodafone R216-Z using admin.
8. It should automatically redirect to the unlocking page, if not, then search for SIMLock / NCK / unlock code option.
9. Enter the correct unlock code which is provided by modemsolution.com and click OK.
10. Once the correct code is entered, your ZTE Vodafone R216-Z will be unlocked permanently.
You can now use any other network provider SIM card as well as the default in your ZTE Vodafone R216-Z.