ZTE MF626 has been launched and unlock code is available at modemsolution.com. Our team can provide the correct NCK of all ZTE MF626, let it be locked to any country. Our unlock code system is independent of the carrier means it can be unlocked.
It comes with un-customized firmware, means there is no need to change the firmware for unlocking. It can be unlocked with a code only.
How long we need to wait for an unlock code of ZTE Modem and Router?
The approximate delivery time for an unlock code of ZTE starts from 1 to 24 hrs.
The average response time is 2 hrs (Based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock ZTE MF626 modem?
1. Eject the ZTE MF626 modem from PC, if already connected.
2. Remove the SIM card.
3. Insert another carrier SIM card.
4. Connect to PC with its USB.
Note: If connected to PC through USB cable then open Computer >> Virtual CD-ROM and install in PC, if not already installed.
5. Browse the default IP address http://192.168.0.1 through Internet Explorer browser (if non-hilink modem then run the software from the desktop shortcut).
6. The ZTE MF626 will prompt you to enter the NCK. If not then check under Settings.
7. Type the correct unlock code / NCK which is provided by modemsolution.com.
8. Click Apply/OK.
9. The device may reboot to show the inserted SIM card network.
9. Just create a new profile according to the current SIM card and enjoy the internet.