Earlier Viva Kuwait has launched Huawei E5577cs-321 with firmware 21.200.07.01.397 (WebUI 17.100.11.08.397) and can be unlocked easily by changing the firmware. Now, Viva has updated its firmware to 21.328.62.01.397 and WebUI to 17.100.19.00.397. It has been also unlocked, but there is special software has been developed by our team since it does not support any firmware. There is no need to open the screws of the router, means there is no boot shot procedure have to follow. It can be directly unlocked by unlocking app only.
Note: Unlocking of Safaricom Kenya Huawei E5573 (E5573s-320) is also supported which comes with firmware 21.180.17.00.94 and WebUI 17.100.08.00.94.
Download the following required files to unlock the Viva Huawei E5577Cs-321:
How to Unlock Viva Kuwait Huawei E5577Cs-321 (Firmware 21.328.62.01.397)?
1. Run the drivers first on your Windows computer.
2. Reset the Viva Huawei E5577Cs-321 and connect to Windows PC with its USB cable.
3. It should open the default WebPage of the Viva (If not, then remove all another internet devices from PC. Open “My Computer >> Virtual CD-ROM and install on PC. If still, the problem exists, then reset the device and process again.
4. Run the unlocking firmware file of E5577Cs-321 21.328.62.01.397 which you have already downloaded.
5. It will put your device in download mode and start flashing the firmware.
6. Wait till finish.
7. Now run DC unlocker (you have already downloaded).
8. Detect your Huawei E5577 (E5577Cs-321) Viva router under it.
9. Copy and paste the following command at the end of the result:
19. At the end of the results, in a new line, paste the following:
10. Press Enter from the keyboard.
A response will be OK.
Now Viva Kuwait Huawei E5577cs-321 (Firmware 21.328.62.01.397) is unlocked successfully.
Note: At present, we only support for unlimited unlocking. If someone wants to purchase an unlimited unlocking license then contact us.