Are you a owner of Reliance EC1260 dongle modem datacard and you are not happy with Tata Indicom service. Then sure you will search for another option. Now no fear, you can change your CDMA network without paying anything to anybody. Not only you can use another CDMA network provider, but also still you can use your default Reliance service. Presently we are providing it for free, but after a few time, it will be not free service. Unlocking Reliance EC1260 CDMA Broadband dongle modem datacard is not like a GSM network dongle, which you might have unlocked. Unlocking Reliance EC1260 CDMA ECDO dongle modem datacard is totally different from GSM huawei dongles. But, however we have got success in unlocking Reliance EC1260 CDMA EVDO dongle modem datacard today. First you need to download the Reliance EC1260 CDMA EVDO dongle modem datacard firmware update which download link is provided at the end of the article. After that disable the antivirus and download CDMA workshop tool cracked version. After downloading both of required software just follow the simple steps to unlock your dongle.
Step by step guide to Unlock Reliance EC1260 CDMA EVDO dongle modem datacard Free :
1. Download the Reliance EC1260 modem dongle firmware which download link is provided at the end of the article.
3. Accept the agreement and click on Next button to proceed.
4. On the following window put a check on Auto remove the device after update and click Next.
5. Read warning message and click on Start button.
6. Now it will ask you for a password.
7. Put the password of your MEID. (To get the firmware code of your MEID comment your MEID).
8. Follow follow the online screen till finish button.
9. Now you have successfully finished firmware update of your CDMA EVDO Reliance EC150 modem / dongle.
10. Now download the CDMA workshop tool 2.7 Pre-cracked version from the download link which is provided at the end of the article.
11. Now extract in a folder and run it.
12. Now in the COM port drop down list select the com port to which you have connected the Reliance EC1260 modem. (To get the COM Port read this article.)
13. Now after detecting the COM port click on Connect and your Reliance EC1260 3G Huawei CMDA EVDO Modem Dongle will be connect to the CDMA Workshop 2.7.0 tool.
14. After the Reliance EC1260 modem is connected select got to the security tab and click Read button.
15. When SPC code will be available in the box then click on SPC button.
16. Now you will get two option Send and Write as in below screenshot. Click on Send button and you will get a message spc accepted.
17. Now select the Other tab and in the RUIM – select RUIM if available or to RUIM only and click on the write button. Now you have successfully unlocked your Reliance EC1260 3G Huawei CMDA EVDO Modem Dongle.
Note : Now you can use both CDMA inbuilt sim and another network provider CDMA sim facility in your modem. If you select RUIM-only then the default CDMA service will not work and if you select RUIM if available then you can use default CDMA service without the sim and another network provider CDMA service when you insert the sim into the Reliance EC1260 3G Huawei CMDA EVDO Modem Dongle.
Users are requested to share the successful story to help each other.
Hope you have unlocked your Reliance EC1260 3G Huawei CMDA EVDO Modem Dongle successfully, then like my Facebook Page.
Now download the latest Unbranded Huawei Mobile Partner Software from this link to use another network provider sim on your unlocked Reliance EC1260 CDMA modem.