Unlocking of Huawei SoftBank 603HW router is possible using a correct sim lock code. Once the correct unlock code entered in the modem, it will be unlocked permanently to use with all sim cards around the world. You may find locked Huawei SoftBank 603HW in various countries, which works with the only single network. Here locked means, you can not use any another network provider SIM, without unlocking it. Unlocking is simple and one time work, you need a correct unlock code / SIM Lock / NCK.
How long we need to wait for an unlock code of Huawei?
The approximate delivery time for a Huawei unlock code is 1 to 10 days.
The average response time for a Huawei unlock code is 2 days (based on last 100 orders).
How to unlock Huawei SoftBank 603HW WiFi Router?
1. Make sure your SoftBank 603HW router is connected to constant power supply / fully charged.
2. Just insert a nonacceptable Network sim (another than default) on your SoftBank 603HW.
3. Now, switch ON the device, it will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers SIM.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection with Huawei SoftBank 603HW to PC / iPAD/ iPhone / smartphone / tablet (I prefer to use Windows PC).
5. After establishing the WiFi connection with SoftBank 603HW and PC, and log in to your device’s dashboard using admin username and password. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Unlock Code / SIM Lock / NCK.
6. Enter the correct code which is provided by modemsolution.com.
7. Click on Apply.
Now your SoftBank 603HW Hotspot is unlocked forever to use any another network provider SIM as well as the default.
Note: Unlock code is not free. Don’t try any wrong codes into your Huawei SoftBank 603HW, otherwise, it will be locked permanently.