Huawei R201 Pocket Mobile WiFi / MiFi unlock instruction free to use any another network provider sim into your Huawei R201 pocket wifi router – If you owner of Huawei R201 Mobile WiFi / MiFi then you have come on nice place to unlock your Huawei R201 Mobile WiFi / MiFi router. Users can get here every types of unlock solutions of Huawei, ZTE, Alcatel, Micromax etc modems.
Step by step guide to unlock Huawei R201 Mobile WiFi/MiFi Free :
1. Make sure your Huawei R201 Pocket Mobile WiFi / MiFi device is fully charged.
2. Just insert a non acceptable Network sim on your Huawei R201 Pocket Mobile WiFi / MiFi (e.g. another than Vodafone SIM for Vodafone Network router) SIM card into the device. (You have to use another network provider sim, which is currently locked to).
3. After changing the another network providers sim on your Huawei R201 WiFi / MiFi switch the device on. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Huawei R201 Pocket Mobile WiFi/MiFi with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android Device.
4. Connect your Huawei R201 Pocket Mobile WiFi/MiFi device with PC and got to http://192.168.1.1 or and login to your device’s dashboard at http://192.168.1.1 or . Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open your Settings – > Dial-up -> Unlock SIM card -> Enter the 8 digits unlock code. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Huawei R201 Pocket Mobile WiFi/MiFi is unlocked forever.
Note : Don’t try to insert wrong codes into your Huawei Pocket WiFi / MiFi router, otherwise it will be locked permanently. You can purchase from any server or contact email@example.com to get unlock code for your Huawei WiFi / MiFi router in only 2$.
Users who like my post can like my Facebook Page.