Unlocking of Huawei E5673 router is possible using a correct sim lock code. Once the correct unlock code entered in the modem, it will be unlocked permanently to use with all sim cards around the world. You may find locked Huawei E5673 in various countries, which works with the only single network. Here locked means, you can not use any another network provider SIM, without unlocking it. Unlocking is simple and one time work, you need a correct 8 digits unlock code / SIM Lock / NCK.
How long we need to wait for an unlock code of Huawei?
The approximate delivery time for a Huawei unlock code is 1 to 10 days.
The average response time for a Huawei unlock code is 2 days (based on last 100 orders).
How to unlock Huawei E5673 WiFi Router?
1. Make sure your E5673 router is connected to constant power supply / fully charged.
2. Just insert a nonacceptable Network sim (another than default) on your E5673.
3. Now, switch ON the device, it will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers SIM.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection with Huawei E5673 to PC / iPAD/ iPhone / smartphone / tablet (I prefer to use Windows PC).
5. After establishing the WiFi connection with E5673 and PC, and log in to your device’s dashboard using admin username and password. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Unlock Code / SIM Lock / NCK.
6. Enter the correct code which is provided by modemsolution.com.
7. Click on Apply.
Now your E5673 Hotspot is unlocked forever to use any another network provider SIM as well as the default.
Note: Unlock code is not free. Don’t try any wrong codes into your Huawei E5673, otherwise, it will be locked permanently.