Like Airtel, Aircel, Vodafone and Idea network provider Reliance also keeps launching new modems of Huawei and ZTE brand. In this article we will give you the solution for unlocking Huawei E173 Reliance modem for free. Huawei E-173 is a 3G USB modem which supports upto 7.2 mbps download speed and 5.7 mbps uploading speed.
Requirements to unlock your Huawi E173 3G Reliance Dongle :
1. Huawei E173 Firmware. (Download it here)
2. Universal Master Code (Download it from here)
3. Huawei Mobile Partner (Download it from here)
Note : Before processing you must change your default sim with non acceptable sim.
Steps to unlock Reliance Huawei E-173 3G Data Card :
1. Note down the 15 digit IMEI number of your Huawei modem.
2. Run Universal Master Code software and generate flash code and unlock of your IMEI.
3. Now plug in the device to your desktop/laptop.
4. Let the modem install all the drivers which is required.
5. Double click on E173Update_11.126.85.00.114_B427.exe and it will find your data card automatically.
6. Then the process will start and on the next screen you will be asked to give flash code as your password.
5. As this step completes your software will be updated successfully.
6. Now install Huawei Mobile Partner Software.
7. Now open Huawei Mobile Partner and if unlock code asked then enter the code generated in first step.
8. Now create a new profile with corresponding network’s APN and your username and password.
9. Now connect you modem with another network provider sim.
Now your modem is unlocked permanently.
Users who like my post can like my Facebook Page to get updated tips and tricks via Facebook.