H3G U.K. has launched a new Huawei router, the E5573 (E5573s-320). It comes with firmware 21.180.15.00.21 and WebUI 17.100.08.00.21. It has been successfully unlocked by our team without opening the screws of the device. Means, there is no boot shot method is involved and you will not lose the warranty of the modem. This device comes with V4 algorithm. Unlocking is possible by changing the firmware only. After unlock you can use all operators sim card around the world.
Download the following required files to unlock the H3G Huawei E5573s-320:
How to Unlock H3G U.K. Huawei E5573 (E5573s-320) (Firmware 21.180.15.00.21)?
1. Run the drivers first on your Windows computer.
2. Reset the H3G Huawei E5573s-320 and connect to Windows PC with its USB cable.
3. It should open the default WebPage of the H3G (If not, then remove all another internet devices from PC. Open “My Computer >> Virtual CD-ROM and install on PC. If still, the problem exists, then reset the device and process again.
4. Run the firmware file E5573s-320 21.110.99.03.00 which you have already downloaded.
5. It will put your device in download mode and start flashing the firmware.
6. Now the E5573s-320 router will ask password (input here firmware code, you can get it by commenting below the post).
7. Wait till finish.
8. Now run DC unlocker (you have already downloaded).
9. Detect your Huawei E5573 (E5573s-320) H3G router under it.
10. Copy and paste the following command at the end of the result:
11. Press Enter from the keyboard.
12. It will generate some encrypted keys.
13. Copy all the details and keep it in a notepad file.
14. Now pay 6 USD through PayPal and mention the details.
Once paid, I will ask you about hashcode through email. NCK / unlock code will be generated for your IMEI and will be emailed back with unlocking procedures.