Huawei has released its new gadget dubbed as E5330 mobile Wi-Fi router in Russia and in other countries. You can find Huawei E5330As-2 modem in Russia. Recently, I had written about “unlocking of Huawei E5336 3G mobile Wi-Fi router“, today I will share in details “how to unlock Unlock E5330 & E5330As-2 Wi-Fi Mobile Router to use another network provider sim?”.
How long we need to wait for an unlock code of Huawei?
The approximate delivery time for a Huawei unlock code is 1 to 8 hrs.
The average response time for a Huawei unlock code is 20 minutes (based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock Huawei E5330 & E5330As-2 Wi-Fi Mobile Router?
1. Make sure your Huawei E5330 (E5330As-2) is fully charged.
2. Just insert a nonacceptable Network sim on your E5330As-2 mobile WiFi router.
3. After changing another network providers sim on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi, switch the device on. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Huawei E5330As-2 mobile WiFi router with your PC / IPAD / iPhone / Android device.
5. Connect your Huawei E5330As-2 Router with PC and browse for 192.168.1.1 and login to the device’s dashboard.
6. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your device which is provided by modemsolution.com.
Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Huawei E5330 (E5330As-2) Mobile WiFi router is unlocked forever.
Note: Don’t try to insert wrong codes into your Huawei E5330 / E5330As-2 WiFi Router, otherwise it will be locked permanently.