ZTE has launched a new 4G LTE router, the MF283. It is a multi-mode network supported router that features TDD and FDD networks simultaneously. It is a category 3 4G router that could provide download speed up to 100Mbps and upload up to 50Mbps. Under FDD networks, downlink speed could reach up to 68Mbps and uplink to 17Mbps for TDD mode.
The Indoor CPE/LTE ZTE MF283 router features TD-LTE Band 38(40), FDD LTE Band 1,2,4(3),5,7,8,12(13,17,20), and DC-HSPA+ 850/900/1700/1900/2100MHz. It supports Wi-fi: 802.11 b/g/n and speed up to 300Mbps. It can provide the internet up to 32 wireless users simultaneously.
ZTE MF283 is currently available in Spain by TME and in Russia by MTS (834F) carrier. We can provide the correct SIMLock code of MF283 router. If your modem prompt for NCK or SIMLock code after changing the SIM card, then it can be easily unlocked. Once the device is unlocked, you can use all network provider SIM cards.
How to Unlock ZTE MF283 Router?
1. Switch off or remove the power supply of ZTE MF283 WiFi router.
2. Change the SIM card from any other network provider.
3. Connect to PC with USB/LAN cable.
4. Browse its default IP address (192.168.0.1) in internet explorer.
Note: If the device is not able to browse the default page of the router, open My Computer >> Virtual CD-ROM, and run the setup.
5. Login to the device with admin/password.
6. On the Home page, click Unlock Device.
7. Enter the unlock code which is provided by modemsolution.com and click OK.
Once code accepted, the ZTE MF283 will be unlocked permanently. Create a new profile according to the new SIM card and connect to the internet.
NCK / SIMlock / Unlock code of ZTE MF283 is not free. You need to pay through PayPal.