Alcatel has launched a new 4G modem, the L100. It is available in Portugal through Optimus and in other countries too. The Alcatel L100 can be unlocked for another operator if it asks for NCK or unlock code after changing the SIM card. Once L100 is unlocked you can use all network providers SIM cards (Supported Bands).
How long we need to wait for an unlock code of Alcatel Modem and Router?
The approximate delivery time for an unlock code of Alcatel starts from 10 minutes to 8 hrs.
The average response time is 30 minutes (Based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock Alcatel L100 4G Modem?
1. Unplug from PC and change the default SIM card with any other network provider.
2. Connect to PC USB port.
3. Open My Computer >> Virtual CD-ROM.
4. Install the required software and driver in PC.
5. Now, Alcatel L100 should automatically open the default page the dongle and ask you for SIMlock / Unlock / NCK code.
6. Enter the correct 10-digit NCK code and click OK.
Once the device will accept the code, it will be unlocked forever.
7. Create a new profile according to the new SIM card and connect to the internet.
Note: Most of the Alcatel devices comes with automatic APN settings, means there is no necessity to create the profile.
How to Unlock ZTE MF283 Router?