Alcatel has launched Y855 sub-model Y855v in the U.K. with EE and in Ghana with Surfline carrier. Both devices have uncustomized firmware and can be unlocked with the correct NCK code. It supports GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz, UMTS 900/1800/2100MHz, and LTE 800/900/1800/2100/2600MHz operating frequency bands. Its default login details are an admin. Means username and password both are the admin.
How to Unlock Alcatel Y855 (Y855v) Mobile WiFi Router?
1. Insert any another than default SIM card in Alcatel Y855 modem.
2. Switch it on.
3. Connect to your computer with its default USB cable.
4. Browse internet explorer and input 192.168.1.1.
5. Click enter from the keyboard.
6. Login with admin details.
7. Click “Connection” menu and you will get an NCK screen.
8. Enter 10-digit correct unlock code and click Apply.
9. Now your device will be successfully unlocked.
10. Again click on Connection > Profile Mangement.
11. Create a new profile according to the new SIM card and you are ready to connect to the internet.
Note: Unlock code is not free, pay through PayPal and mention model with IMEI in the transaction. Correct code will be emailed.