Alcatel Link Zone MW40 sub-model MW40CJ unlocking is possible. Our team can provide the correct NCK of all MW40CJ. Currently, it is available in India by Vodafone, Idea, and Airtel.
The Alcatel MW40CJ hotspot router comes with an OLED display to show the status of the battery, WiFi, network, and SMS. It is a 4G router and comes with un-customized firmware, means there is no need to change the firmware for unlocking. It can be unlocked with a code only.
Vodafone locked Alcatel MW40CJ runs the software version MW40_HP_02.00_05 and MW40_HP_02.00_07. Airtel has also launched Alcatel MW40CJ which comes with software/firmware version MW40_HS_02.00_09 and MW40_HS_02.00_10.
How to Unlock Alcatel Link Zone MW40CJ WiFi Router?
1. Switch off the Alcatel MW40CJ router.Change the default SIM card with any another network provider SIM.
2. Insert any unacceptable SIM card.Change the default SIM card with any another network provider SIM.
3. Connect to PC with its USB cable or WiFi.
4. Browse the default IP address http://192.168.1.1/index.html#connection/homePinManage.html through Internet Explorer browser.
Note: If connected to PC through USB cable then open Computer >> Virtual CD-ROM and install in PC.
5. The Alcatel MW40CJ will prompt you to enter the NCK.
6. Input here correct 10-digits unlock code / NCK which is provided by modemsolution.com.
7. Click Apply/OK.
8. The device may reboot to show the inserted SIM card network.
9. Just create a new profile according to the current SIM card and enjoy the internet.
Note: Unlock code charge is only Rs. 300 for Indian customers. You can place an order through payumoney.
Alcatel MW40 is available outside India also, which are locked to different networks. Interest users can pay place order.