Starmobile has launched a powerful smartphone in Philippines with a price Php 15,990 (About Rs 22,000 or US $357), dubbed as Knight X.
Coupled with MediaTek MT6595M chipset, the Starmobile Knight X is powered by an octa-core processor (2.0GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A17, 1.7GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7). It is further paired with PowerVR IMG Rogue G6200 GPU, alongside 3GB of RAM. The handset also features a big 5.5-inch full HD IPS display with scratch resistant glass and 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution.
The Starmobile Knight X comes with dual-SIM (GSM+GSM) and supports dual 4G LTE switching. The internal storage of 32GB is also expandable with an expansion slot (up to 32GB). It house a 13-megapixel rear Sony Exmor RS IMX135 camera with AF and F2.2 aperture. The phone also comes with 5-megapixel fixed focus front camera for selfies.
In terms of connectivity options, the Knight X include Dual SIM (micro and nano), 3G, Dual LTE switching, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, NFC, USB OTG and IR Blaster. It also runs Android 4.4 KitKat OS and backed by a 3350mAh battery, under 152 x 77.7 x 8.9mm dimensions.
Specifications of Starmobile Knight X :
- Micro + Nano SIM slots, Dual 4G LTE switching
- MediaTek MT6595M chipset
- octa-core processor
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB ROM
- PowerVR IMG Rogue G6200 GPU
- 5.5-inch IPS full-HD display, scratch-resistant
- 13-megapixel AF Sony Exmor RS IMX135 rear camera with f2.2 aperture
- 5-megapixel fixed-focus front camera
- 3350mAh Li-ion battery (up to 6.6 hours talk time and 350 hours standby time)
- 152 x 77.7 x 8.9mm dimensions
- 155 gm weight
- Android 4.4 KitKat