The Starmobile Up HD runs Android 4.4 KitKat OS and features dual SIM (Regular + Micro) with dual 3G standby. It is powered by a MediaTek MT6582 chipset and coupled with 1.3GHz Quad Core ARM Cortex-A7 processor. The handset sports a 4.7-inch IPS Multi-Touch Capacitive screen with HD 720 x 1280 pixels (312ppi) of resolution and 16.7 million colors depth.
Beside the 3G HSPA+ connectivity, the Up HD includes Mali-400 MP2 GPU and 1GB of RAM. The 8GB of internal storage is also further expandable with up to 32GB Micro SD. In terms of connectivity options, it further include WLAN, WiFi hotspot, Miracast, Chromecast, FM Radio, GPS, A-GPS and FOTA.
The Starmobile Up HD houses a 5-megapixel front camera with flash and also houses an 8MP AF BSI sensor at the back with f2.0 aperture, 5P Lens and Blue Glass Filter that supports 1080p @ 30fps video capture. It supports 2-Axis accelerometer, proximity and light sensor. The smartphone measures 137 x 68 x 8.1mm and weighs 137gm. It is backed by a 1800mAh Li-ion battery, that is according to the company rated for up to 9 hours talk-time and up to 250 hours standby.
Starmobile Up HD specifications
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS
- dual SIM (Regular + Micro / WCDMA+WCDMA) with dual standby
- MediaTek MT6582 chipset / 1.3GHz Quad Core ARM Cortex-A7 processor
- 4.7-inch IPS Multi-Touch Capacitive screen
- HD 720 x 1280 pixels (312ppi) of resolution
- Mali-400 MP2 GPU
- 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM
- WLAN, WiFi hotspot, Miracast, Chromecast, FM Radio, GPS, A-GPS and FOTA
- 5-megapixel front camera with flash
- 8MP AF BSI rear shooter with f2.0 aperture, 5P Lens and Blue Glass Filter
- 8.1mm thin / weighs 137gm.
- 1800mAh Li-ion battery
With the purchase of Starmobile Up HD phone, you will get free instacase, flip cover and 2 screen protectors.