Salora Arya A1 Plus will be launched in Indian market soon. Till now, only specs have been made available, pricing and availability is still under the dark.
The Arya A1 Plus will be available in Indian market in Black, Red and White variant colours with 8GB of expandable storage (up to 32GB of microSD card). It will also comes with 1GB of RAM and dual SIM slot with 3G support. The handset will be powered by a MT6582 1.3GHz quad-core processor and will run on Android KitKat 4.4.2 OS.
The Salora Arya A1 Plus will be backed by a 2000 mAh battery, housing a 5-megapixel auto-focus rear camera with flash, alongside 2MP front-facing camera for selfies and video calling. It sports a IPS LCD qHD touchscreen display of 4.5-inches with 960 x 540 pixels of resolution and 245 PPI pixels density.
In terms of connectivity options, the Arya A1 Plus include FM Radio, Wi-Fi 802.11, b/g/n, Bluetooth V4.0, micro-USB v2.0, mobile hotspot, USB, tethering, 3.5mm audio jack and GPS with A-GPS.
Specifications of Salora Arya A1 Plus :
- 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM
- dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- Mediatek MT6582 1.3GHz quad-core processor
- Android KitKat 4.4.2
- 2000 mAh battery
- 5-megapixel auto-focus rear camera with flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 4.5″ IPS LCD qHD display
- 960 x 540 pixels resolution and 245 PPI
- FM Radio, Wi-Fi 802.11, b/g/n, Bluetooth V4.0, micro-USB v2.0
- mobile hotspot, USB, tethering, 3.5mm audio jack and GPS with A-GPS