Supported Models: All iPhone 4/ 4S/ 5/ 5S/ 5C/ 6/ 6+/ 6S/ 6S+/ SE/ 7/ 7+/ 8/ 8+/ X/ XR/ XS/ XS Max
Supported Network: Claro
Supported Countries : All Including:
Before placing the order for unlocking of any iPhone, first run a GSX report and make sure your phone has Claro policy applied.
Once order will processed successfully, you will get email as UNLOCKED
To complete the unlocking process of Claro iPhone, please follow these steps below:
1. Open iTunes on your Mac or PC and verify that you have internet connectivity.
2. Connect your iPhone using the dock connector to USB cable that came with your iPhone.
3. Backup and restore your iPhone using iTunes .
For information on backup and restore, please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1414
4. After restoring, your iPhone will be unlocked.
1. Connect your Claro iPhone with WiFi.
2. A small update will be downloaded and your phone will be restarted.
3. Now it has successfully unlocked.