Panasonic has launched a new smartphone in India, dubbed as Panasonic Eluga L 4G. It comes in Radiant Blue color with a tag price Rs. 12990. With the purchase of the handset, you will also get a screen guard and a protective case.
Notably, the first 4G smartphone will go on sell in India from Panasonic. It features a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display with OGS (one-glass-solution) technology and is powered by a 1.2 GHz Quad-Core 64-bit Snapdragon 410 processor, coupled with Adreno 306 GPU. Unfortunately there is no word about its battery capacity.
The Panasonic Eluga L 4G runs Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS, supports 4G TD-LTE 2300MHz (Band 40) and FDD-LTE 1800MHz (Band 3) for India, along with dual-SIM (4G LTE+WCDMA) connectivity. It houses a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and also a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. The handset is also wrapped with Corning Gorilla Glass protection on the front and back.
The Eluga L 4G comes with 8GB of internal storage and also further expandable using an external microSD card (up to 32GB). It measures 142 x 71 x 6.1mm. In terms of connectivity options, the handset include 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack and FM Radio.
Panasonic Eluga L 4G specifications
- 5-inch HD IPS OGS display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- 1.2 GHz Quad-Core 64-bit Snapdragon 410 processor
- Adreno 306 GPU
- 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) operating system
- Dual SIM (4G + 3G) with dual standby functionality
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, supports 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 142 x 71 x 6.1mm dimensions
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS