The Oppo Mirror 3 features a 4.7-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) touchscreen display and is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 64-bit processor that runs Android 4.4 Ktikat with Color OS 2.01 UI on the top. It houses an 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and also a 5-megapixel front-facing camera on-board for selfie.
The camera of Mirror 3 features PI 2.0+ technology that includes snap shot offering depth of field, Double Exposure, selfie mode Beautify Mode 3.0 and more. Front camera lens with 5 megapixels will make you fall in love with selfie-taking and admiring yourself from every angle.
The dual micro SIM supported Oppo Mirror 3 smartphone comes with 1GB of RAM and is equipped with an 8GB of internal storage with expansion slot (up to 128GB). It is backed by a 2000mAh battery.
According to the Oppo, it has classic dotted design on the back cover, where precisely engineered 0.5 mm embossed dots are molded three dimensional after 10 printing procedures and protected by scratch-resistant UV coating, resulting in transparent and three dimensional texture effects.
OPPO Mirror 3 specifications
- 4.7-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM
- Android 4.4 KitKat with Color OS
- Dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front camera
- 8.95mm thickness / weighs 126 grams
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, A-GPS, 3.5mm ear-jack, micro-USB
- 2000 mAh battery
The OPPO Mirror 3 comes in Grey and White variant colors and is priced at Rs. 16,990 for India.