According to the official website, the Oppo 3000 features a 4.7-inch (1280 x 720 pixels / 312PPI) TFT touchscreen display and is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 64-bit processor that runs Android 4.4 Ktikat with Color OS 2.01 on the top. The CPU is further coupled with Adreno 306 GPU.
The Oppo 3000 smartphone houses an 8-megapixel rear camera that features LED flash, 1/3.2? Sony IMX179 sensor with pixel size of 1.4 microns, f/2.0 aperture and 5-element lens. There is also a 5-megapixel front-facing camera is available for selfie and video calling.
Apart from the 4G LTE connectivity, the Oppo 3000 supports dual SIM (micro-SIM) connectivity, comes with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage is further expandable with up to 32GB of microSD card. It is fueled by a 2000mAh battery.
In terms of connectivity options, the smartphone include 3.5mm audio jack, 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and A-GPS. It measures 137.6 x 68.6 x 8.95 mm and weight is 126 grams.
Oppo 3000 specifications
- 4.7-inch (1280 x 720 pixels / 312PPI) TFT touchscreen display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 64-bit processor
- Android 4.4 Ktikat with Color OS 2.01
- Adreno 306 GPU
- 8-megapixel rear camera
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera
- dual SIM (micro-SIM) with dual standby
- 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM
- 2000mAh battery
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and A-GPS
- 8.95 mm thickness / weight 126 grams
The new Oppo 3000 comes in Grey and White colors for 1599 Chinese Yuan. There is no word about the global roll out.