Mycell of Bangladesh has unveiled a new smartphone in the homeland, dubbed as Spider A3. It is currently listed in the company official website and goes on sell for 8990 TK.
The Mycell Spider A3 is 3G smartphone and features dual SIM (Normal SIM & Micro SIM) with dual standby functionality under 145.1 x 72.3 x 8.3 mm of dimensions. It sports a 5-inch qHD LCD IPS capacitive touchscreen display with 960 x 540 pixels of resolution.
The Spider A3 is powered by a MediaTek’s MT6582 chipset and coupled with 1.3GHz quad-core processor that runs Android 4.4 KitKat OS out of the box. It is equipped with Mali-400 MP GPU and clubbed with 1GB of RAM. The 8GB of internal storage is further expandable with up to 32GB of memory card.
The Mycell Spider A3 houses an 8-megapixel rear snapper with auto-focus and also boasts a 3MP front-facing camera for selfie and video calling. Connectivity options include 3.5mm audio jack, WLAN, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, tethering, portable hotspot, Bluetooth v2.0, GPS, A-GPS, HotKnot and Stereo FM radio.
Mycell Spider A3 supports G-sensor, proximity sensor and light sensor. It also features Hand motion and Quick Gesture. It is backed by a Li-ion 2200 mAh battery.
Mycell Spider A3 specifications
- dual SIM (Normal SIM & Micro SIM / WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 8.3 mm thickness
- 5-inch qHD LCD IPS capacitive touchscreen display
- 960 x 540 pixels resolution
- MediaTek’s MT6582 chipset / 1.3GHz quad-core processor
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS
- Mali-400 MP GPU
- 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM
- 8-megapixel rear snapper with auto-focus
- 3MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, WLAN, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, tethering, portable hotspot
- Bluetooth v2.0, GPS, A-GPS, HotKnot and Stereo FM radio
- Hand motion and Quick Gesture
- Li-ion 2200 mAh battery
Mycell Spider A3 comes in black and white variant, has a reasonable price. It is recommended product to purchase.