The Lenovo P70 features a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display and is powered by a 1.7 GHz octa-core 64-Bit MediaTek MT6752 processor that runs Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS with Lenovo’s custom UI on the top. It houses a 13-megapixel rear snapper with LED flash and also boasts a 5-megapixel front-facing camera for selfie and video calling.
The dual SIM Lenovo P70 smartphone (4G LTE+GSM / micro-SIM) has 8.9mm thickness and weight is 149 gms. It is further coupled with 1GB of RAM and ARM MaliT760-MP2 GPU. The 16GB of internal storage is also further expandable with expansion slot (up to 32GB of microSD card).
The P70 packs a huge 4000 mAh Li-pol battery that promises up to 46 hours (2G), 18 hours (3G) of talk-time / up to 34 days (2G), 29 days (3G), 30.5 days (4G) of standby life. Notably, the phone does not supports 4G voice calls. It also facilitate charging to other devices through its OTG cable.
Lenovo P70 specifications
- 5-inch HD IPS touchscreen display
- 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- 1.7 GHz octa-core 64-Bit MediaTek MT6752 processor
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS with Lenovo’s custom UI
- 13-megapixel auto-focus rear snapper with LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 4G LTE FDD 800MHz / 1800MHz / 2100MHz / 2600MHz, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0, GPS/A-GPS, FM Radio
- 4000mAh battery
The Lenovo P70 comes in only Midnight Blue color and is priced at 1399 yuan (Roughly US $224 or €198). It is currently on sale in China and has been listed on Lenovo’s website of UAE and Russia too.