The HTC Desire 626 features a 5-inch 720p HD display and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 chipset with a 1.2GHz quad-core Cortex-A53 CPU and 1GB of RAM. The 16GB of internal storage is further expandable through the microSD card slot (up to 128GB).
At the back of the Desire 626, there’s a 13MP camera with BSI sensor and f/2.2 aperture is available that records 1080p video. There is a also a 5MP selfie camera is at the front available that is capable to record 1080p video. The 2,000mAh battery is non-removable and can handle up to 30 hours of 3G talk time and 761 hours of stand-by, according to the official information.
Connectivity option included by HTC Desire 626 are Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11n, DLNA, 4G LTE (bands 1, 3, 5, 7, 8 and 28), GPS, 3G, nano-SIM and GLONASS (Global Navigation Satellite System). It runs Android 4.4 KitKat with HTC Sense and BlinkFeed.
HTC Desire 626 specifications
- 5-inch 720p HD touch display
- 1.2Ghz quad core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 chipset with Cortex-A53 CPU)
- 1GB RAM / 16GB
- 13MP rear camera with BSI sensor and f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front camera
- 2,000mAh battery
- Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11n, DLNA, 4G LTE (bands 1, 3, 5, 7, 8 and 28), GPS, 3G, nano-SIM
- GLONASS (Global Navigation Satellite System)
- Android 4.4 KitKat with HTC Sense and BlinkFeed
- 8.19 mm thickness
- 140 gms weight
The HTC Desire 626 measures 146.9 x 70.9 x 8.19mm and weight is 140 gms. It comes in dark blue and white.