The HTC Desire 620G features a 5-inch HD (1280×720 pixels) display and comes with 1GB of RAM. It also has 8GB built-in storage which can be extended using a microSD card (up to 128GB). The smartphone is powered by a MTK MT6592 1.7GHz Octa-Core processor.
The HTC Desire 620G has a big 8-megapixel BSI rear camera and packs a 5-megapixel BSI front-facing camera on-board for selfies and video chats. Running on Android 4.4 KitKat OS with Sense 6 UI on the top, the handset is backed by a 2,100mAh removable battery and dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) support with dual standby functionality.
On the connectivity front, the Desire 620G includes 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, A-GPS, 3.5mm ear-jack and Bluetooth. The company has planned to release this phone in Taiwan with a price 4,990 TWD (Roughly Rs 10,000), in mid-December 2014. It is a variant model of its 4G LTE model Desire 620, which also comes with dual-SIM support, but includes 1.2GHz 64-bit Snapdragon 410 quad-core processor.
Specifications of HTC Desire 620G :
- MediaTek MT6592 1.7GHz octa-core processor
- 5-inch HD display
- 1280×720 pixels resolution
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage
- 8-megapixel BSI rear camera
- 5-megapixel BSI front-facing camera
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS with Sense 6 UI on the top
- 2,100mAh battery
- Dual SIM (3G + 2G) with dual standby
- Wi-Fi, GPS, A-GPS, 3.5mm ear-jack and Bluetooth