I have already written the unlocking procedure of Huawei E583C WiFi / MiFi router / modem in this article. Now I am going to explain how you can create a new profile in your unlocked Huawei Pocket E583C WiFi / MiFi router.
Step by step guide to create a profile inside the unlocked Huawei E583C WiFi / MiFi :
1. Sufficient charge your Huawei E583C WiFi / MiFi and connect using WiFi to PC.
2. Login to your Huawei E583C WiFi / MiFi device dashboard at http://192.168.1.1 and go to Settings or Tools (It may be slightly as per the network locked to).
3. Here choose Dial-up / Options and go to Profile Management and click on New.
4. Put in the Profile Name and APN as per your network provider. Here make sure that choose “static” for APN. If your network requires username and password, enter accordingly. Put *99# in the Dial-up number if required and leave blank in all other fields (user name and password).
5. Click on save to save your created profile.
6. Now go to Mobile Connection and select the new profile from the Profile List and choose to Apply.
Now you have followed every step and, you can surf the net now.
Note : It may be slightly different, you have to figure out where to create the profile in unlocked Huawei E583C WiFi / MiFi device.
Enjoyed the article then like my Facebook Page.