I have already provided many article for Unlocking your various types of modem e.g. Huawei, ZTE, Micromax, Alcatel, Doro, Vodafone, Airtel, Aircel, Reliance, Tata Docomo, Tata Indicom, MTN, Globe, Fastlink, Glo, etisalat etc. Some of the unlocking article was using firmware, some of them using DC unlocker, some of them using simple unlock code. Different modems can be unlocked with different methods. But, after unlocking your modem, one need to create a profile in your huawei dashboard or ZTW net connector. Many users having issues in creating a new profile to use another than default sim.
Hence, today I am proving the article to create a new profile. I am using Huawei Aircel Dashboard in this guide. In another dashboard it may be slightly different, which you can be done by you.
Step by step guide to create a profile in Huawei Modem Dashboard :
1. First run the dashboard and if dashboard is already running then disconnect your internet to create a new profile.
2. Now click on Settings.
3. Here, click on Options as you can see highlighted in above screenshot. Now its will open Options windows for create a new profile.
4. Now click on Profile Management from the left panel.
5. Now click on New from the right pane to create a new profile.
6. Now put any name in “Profile Name” (We have put Airtel) and select APN as Static and put the APN (we have put airtel APN) as per your network or sim.
7. After doing all the above steps click on Save button from the right pane and you have done successfully. Now when you want to use airtel sim then change the profile name as airtel and click on Default.
Now you are ready to connect with your Airtel sim. You can create as many profile as you want.
If anybody facing any problem just leave a comment.