Step by step guide to enable disabled Virtual CD ROM and Micro SD card slot in ZTE MF190 modems :
- Insert the default sim in your dongle, i.e. reliance 3G sim inside the reliance 3g Netconnect MF190 and remove micro sd card.
- Plug the modem and close all running software and connection manager.
- Now run dc unlocker software.
- Select manufacturer as “ZTE datacards”, select model as “Auto detect (recommended)” and click on search to get ZTE MF190 detected.
- After getting detected your card simply write the following command in the dc unlockers’ home interface: “AT+ZCDRUN=F” (without quotes) and press “Enter” key.
- Now you have done it.