Elephone is releasing a new smartphone on 20 Jun, dubbed as Vowney. Unfortunately, there is no official pricing and its availability is available.
The flagship Elephone Vowney runs Android 5.1 Lollipop OS out of the box, that is powered by a MediaTek’s MT6795 Octa Core 2.2GHz processor. It is also equipped with 4GB of RAM and IMG G6200 Graphic core. It comes with huge 32GB of internal storage and supports up to 64GB of microSD card.
The Vowney features a 5.5-inch IPS-LCD OGS touchscreen display with 2560 x 1440 pixels of resolution, will be available in black, golden and white variant colours. The handset measures 155*76*8.9 mm and expected weight is 0.65 KG. It houses a 20.7-mega pixel rear camera with Auto Focus and Flash Light; while there is also an 8MP front-facing camera.
The Elephone Vowney features 4G FDD-LTE: Band 1/3/7/20 (800/1800/2100/2600MHz) and comes with dual-SIM that supports dual-standby functionality. Connectivity options include in the handset are Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0, 2.4G/5G dual band WiFi, A-GPS, FM radio, NFC and GPS.
The Elephone Vowney supports Gravity, Proximity and Light sensors. It is fueled by a 3800mAh Li-ion removable battery.
Elephone Vowney specifications :
- Android 5.1 Lollipop OS
- MediaTek’s MT6795 Octa Core 2.2GHz processor
- 4GB RAM / 32GB ROM
- IMG G6200 GPU
- 5.5-inch IPS-LCD OGS touchscreen display
- 2560 x 1440 pixels resolution
- 155*76*8.9 mm dimensions
- 20.7-mega pixel rear camera with Auto Focus and Flash Light
- 8MP front-facing camera
- 4G FDD-LTE: Band 1/3/7/20 (800/1800/2100/2600MHz)
- dual-SIM with dual-standby functionality
- Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0, 2.4G/5G dual band WiFi, A-GPS, FM radio, NFC and GPS
- 3800mAh Li-ion removable battery
Via : https://routerunlock.com/elephone-vowney-with-android-5-1-lollipop-and-5-5-inch-display-at-329-99/