Running on Android 4.4.4 KitKat, which is further up-gradable to Android 5.0 Lollipop via FOTA, the Elephone P6000 is listed online for pre-order with a price US $169.99 (about Rs. 10,500 or 137 Euro).
According to the online listing, the P6000 is powered by a Mediatek MT6732 1.5GHz quad-core processor, which supports 4G LTE. The smartphone features a 5-inch IPS display with 294 PPI and 1280*720 pixels resolution. It also comes with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of built-in internal storage with expansion slot of 64GB.
The Elephone P6000 houses a 13-megapixel rear-facing camera with flash light and auto-focus, while it also boasts a 2MP front-facing camera for selfies and video calling. In terms of connectivity options, the phone includes WIFI, GPS, GPS, Bluetooth, FDD-LTE, and USB OTG. It supports gravity, distance and light sensors.
Supported by dual-SIM (Mini+micro), the P6000 comes with a 2700 mAh battery, under 1.6 x 143.5 x 8.5 mm dimensions. This smartphone weight is only 165 gms. It will be available in black and white variant colours.
Specifications of Elephone P6000 :
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat operating system
- Mediatek MT6732 1.5GHz quad-core processor
- 5-inch IPS touchscreen display
- 294 PPI and 1280*720 pixels resolution
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB ROM
- 13-megapixel rear-facing camera with flash light and auto-focus
- 2MP front-facing camera
- WIFI, GPS, GPS, Bluetooth, FDD-LTE, and USB OTG
- dual-SIM (Mini+micro) with dual standby
- 2700 mAh battery
- 8.5 mm thin
- 165 gms weighs