Asus has listed a new smartphone, the Zenfone 5 Lite (A502CG), in the company website of Philippines with a price Php 5595.
The Asus Zenfone 5 Lite runs Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS with ZenUI on the top. It houses an 8-megapixel Auto-Focus rear camera with LED flash, and a VGA front-facing camera for video calling. It comes with a 1GB RAM and packs a 2500mAh Li-Polymer non-removable battery which is rated for 21.7 hours of talk-time and 424.1 hours of standby time in 3G.
The Zenfone 5 Lite is equipped with an 8GB of internal storage and further expandable with up to 64GB of memory card. It supports dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM / micro SIMs) slot with dual standby functionality. The phone features a 5-inch IPS qHD (960 x 540 pixels) IPS display and powered by a 1.2 GHz dual-core Intel Atom Z2520 processor.
The Asus Zenfone 5 Lite measures 148.2 x 72.8 x 10.8 mm and weighs 160 gms.Connectivity options included in the handset are 3G, HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, GLONASS, AGPS and 3.5 mm ear-jack. It has a set of sensors like G-Sensor, E-Compass, Proximity, Light and Hall Sensors.
Key specifications of Asus Zenfone 5 Lite :
- dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 5-inch IPS qHD IPS display
- 960 x 540 pixels resolution
- 1.2 GHz dual-core Intel Atom Z2520 processor
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS with ZenUI
- 8-megapixel Auto-Focus rear camera with LED flash
- 0.3MP frontal camera
- 1GB RAM
- 2500mAh Li-Polymer battery
- 8GB ROM
- 10.8 mm thin
- weighs 160 gms
- 3G, HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, GLONASS, AGPS and 3.5 mm ear-jack
- G-Sensor, E-Compass, Proximity, Light and Hall Sensors
The Asus Zenfone 5 Lite is available in Charcoal Black, Pearl White and Cherry Red colour.