Motorola’s latest smartphone Moto E (2nd Gen) with 4G LTE support was listed online on the Best Buy website, but currently link has been removed.
The new Motorola Moto E LTE features a 4.5-inch qHD (960×540 pixels) display and is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor with 1GB of RAM. This is a single SIM variant, but it is likely to be available in dual SIM variant as well depending on the market.
The 2nd Gen Motorola Moto E LTE is equipped with 8GB of internal memory and supports expansion slot via microSD card. The handset runs Android 5.0 (Lollipop) OS, houses a 5-megapixel rear shooter and boasts a VGA front-facing camera.
Further it include dual front-facing speakers, 4G LTE/3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, GPS and A-GPS. There is no details about the battery capacity yet. It is 11.9 thick and weighs is 142.8 grams.
Specifications of Motorola Moto G LTE (2nd Gen)
- 4.5-inch (960 x 540 pixels resolution) touchscreen display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
- 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM, expandable memory via microSD
- Android 5.0 Lollipop OS
- 5MP rear camera
- 0.3MP front-facing camera
- Dual front-facing speakers
- 11.9 thick / weighs 142.8 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, 4G LTE/3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS
The Motorola Moto E LTE (2nd Gen) is expected to be available in white as well as Black colours, in addition to optional back covers, similar to the first Moto E. The Best Buy had listed locked Sprint variant for USA, with a price $99.99, without contract.