Unlock Huawei 3G Modem E173, E1550 and E1750
Unlock Huawei 3G Modem E173, E1550 and E1750 - Like zte, micromax Huawei is the leading manufacturer of 3G Modem as we all know. Huawei keeps launching the new model modem in market with various network provider. All Huawei modems can be unlocked easily but you need to follow some basic steps to unlock your Huawei modem.
Step by step guide to unlock Huawei 3G Modem E173, E1550 and E1750 modem free :
1. First of all, Download Universal Master Code.exe from the download link which is provided at the end of the article. Enter your 15 Digit IMEI number as shown in the below screen and press Calculate for Unlock Code and Flash Code.
2. Plug your data card with an unaccepted SIM to your PC.
3. For E173, It will prompt for an unlock code, just enter the Unlock Code you got from Universal Master Code.exe. (Your Huawei E173 modem is now unlocked and can be used with any SIM)
But, For Huawei E1750 and Huawei E1550 modem does not ask for password / unlock code, so you have to download HUAWEI MODEM Code Writer software from the download link which is provided at the end of the article.
4. Extract the zip file and run HUAWEI_MODEM_Code_Writer.exe
5. Press ” Please select Com Port “
6. Press ” Detect” and choose your modem type in dropdown list. Then press ” Accept”
7. Press ” Unlock Modem “, a pop up window will appear asking you to enter the Unlock Code.
8. Enter the Unlock code from Universal Master Code in the field provided and click ” OK “.
9. Press ” Unlock Modem ” (Your Huawei modem E1750 or Huawei E1550 is now unlocked and can be used with any SIM)
10. Now download the latest Huawei mobile partner from here and Create a new profile as per your network provider (using APN and User name and password), try to connect to the internet now.
Note : The above guide cannot be applied with Customized Firmware modem.